- Publish a student directory for PTA members
- Offer the National PTA Reflections Fine Arts Program. This year's theme is "The world would be a bette place if..."
- Provide all 8th grade students with a field trip to the Holocaust museum which supports their ELA class
- Provide all 9th grade students with an "in-house" field trip which is an interactive performance of Romeo and Juliet which supports their ELA class
- Recruit parent volunteers for a variety of needs that support the students and staff at CJHS
- Offer mini-grants to classroom teachers
- Provide hospitality for staff on conference nights
THREEFOLD PTA MISSION:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.