- Ongoing Staff appreciation
- Support the "FIREFLY FAREWELL DANCE"
- Support the 9th Grade "WWII USO Party"
- Host a Yearbook Signing Picnic
- Promote the 9th grade Cedar Point Trip
- Provide funding, promotion & student recognition for the PTA REFLECTIONS ART PROGRAM
- Promote the CJHS Mentoring Program
- Fund a "Principals Choice" school-wide student assembly
- Fund student clubs such as Future Problems Solvers & the Art Club
- Sponsor a back to school party
- Exam day cookies (second trimester)
- Grant various mini-grants to teachers/staff members, adding much needed supplies and numerous classroom and visual aids.
- Sponsor & promote various "School Beautification" projects
- Host "Afterglows" socials, one for Band, Choir, Drama and Orchestra presentations
THREEFOLD PTA MISSION:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.